**PLEASE NOTE TICKETS ARE LIMITED PER DAY AND ARE REQUIRED FOR EVERYONE ENTERING THE FACILITY. CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 2 DO NOT REQUIRE A TICKET. MAKE SURE TO CHECK YOUR CART PRIOR TO PAYMENT, IF TICKETS ARE UNAVAILABLE THEY WILL NOT BE ADDED TO YOUR CART!**
**CRYSTAL SPRINGS TICKETS ARE ONLY VALID FOR THE DATE ON YOUR TICKET. TICKETS ARE NON-TRANSFERABLE AND NON-REFUNDABLE, NO EXCEPTIONS!**
**CRYSTAL SPRINGS IS OPEN WEEKENDS ONLY FROM MAY 27 - JUNE 25**
- -We DO NOT issue any rainchecks or refunds. TICKETS ARE NON-TRANSFERABLE AND NON-REFUNDABLE!
- -Crystal Springs reserves the right to shut attractions as needed.
- -All personal items are subject to search. The following items are prohibited: Glass, alcohol, knives, weapons, drugs, personal grills, sternos, personal speakers, and drones.
- -Persons suspected of being under the influence of drugs or alcohol shall be prohibited from entering the park. No refunds will be given.
- -Please follow all staff instructions.
- -No one under the age of 13 will be admitted into the park without Adult Supervision (18 or older) .
- -Parent(s) and/or Guardian(s) are responsible for supervising their children at all times.
- -Proper bathing attire must be worn to enter the water.
- -A limited number of chairs and grills will be available; we encourage you to bring your own chair.
- -Locker rentals will be available for $15 each. Must be purchased online ONLY.
- -Crystal Springs is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
- -By purchasing and/or utilizing a ticket at Crystal Springs you acknowledge that you are aware of and will follow all rules and policies as listed on East Brunswick Township website and at the facility.
**IF A DATE IS BLANK OR MARKED IN RED THAT MEANS TICKETS ARE NOT AVAILABLE FOR THAT DAY. TICKETS ARE AVAILABLE AT APPROXIMATELY 5PM THE DAY BEFORE YOUR ANTICIPATED VISIT. PLEASE BE CAREFUL THAT YOU CHOOSE THE CORRECT AVAILABLE DAY THAT YOU WISH TO VISIT.**
**YOU DO NOT NEED TO HAVE AN ONLINE ACCOUNT TO PURCHASE CRYSTAL SPRING TICKETS. YOU WILL BE ABLE TO DO A GUEST CHECKOUT.**