We are excited to welcome you to Crystal Springs during our 2021 season! Our staff is committed to providing you with a safe, family friendly place to swim! We can't wait to see you, but please be aware of the policies listed below that remain due to Covid-19 and Department of Health Guidelines.
CRYSTAL SPRINGS ANTICIPATES THAT ALL ATTRACTIONS AND POOLS WILL BE OPEN TO THE PUBLIC DURING THE 2021 SEASON. HOWEVER, CHAIRS AND GRILLS WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE. WE ENCOURAGE ALL PATRONS TO BRING THEIR OWN CHAIRS.
**PLEASE NOTE TICKETS ($25 EACH) ARE LIMITED PER DAY AND ARE REQUIRED FOR EVERYONE ENTERING THE FACILITY. CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 2 DO NOT REQUIRE A TICKET. MAKE SURE TO CHECK YOUR CART PRIOR TO PAYMENT, IF TICKETS ARE UNAVAILABLE THEY WILL NOT BE ADDED TO YOUR CART!**
**CRYSTAL SPRINGS TICKETS ARE ONLY VALID FOR THE DATE ON YOUR TICKET. TICKETS ARE NON-TRANSFERABLE AND NON-REFUNDABLE, NO EXCEPTIONS!**
**PLEASE NOTE CRYSTAL SPRINGS WILL BE OPEN WEEKENDS ONLY MAY 29 THROUGH JUNE 27. CRYSTAL SPRINGS WILL OPEN DAILY STARTING JUNE 28 (WEATHER PERMITTING).**
- - We DO NOT issue any rainchecks or refunds. TICKETS ARE NON-TRANSFERABLE AND NON-REFUNDABLE.
- - Face coverings are encouraged to be worn upon entering the park, utilizing restrooms and in situations where social distancing cannot be maintained. Face coverings cannot be worn in the water. Face coverings must be worn if there is a need to enter the Guest Relations Offices
- - Footwear is required to use the restrooms.
- - Social distancing is encouraged to be maintained by everyone throughout the day.
- - Crystal Springs reserves the right to shut attractions, as needed, to ensure social distancing.
- - All personal items are subject to search. The following items are prohibited: Glass, alcohol, knives, personal grills.
- - Please follow all staff instructions.
- - Please make sure to wash your hands frequently, or utilize hand sanitizer (at least 60% alcohol).
- - No one under the age of 13 will be admitted into the park without Adult Supervision (18 or older).
- - Proper bathing attire must be worn to enter the water.
- - Chairs will not be provided this summer, we encourage you to bring your own chair.
- - Locker rentals will not be available
- - Crystal Springs is required to follow: All Executive Orders, NJ DOH Outdoor Pool Guidance, and NJ Bathing Code.
- - Due to the ongoing and changing nature of COVID-19, Crystal Springs reserves the right to modify the parks schedule, capacity, regulations and amenities daily in regards to public health and safety.
- - All general rules and regulations established by Crystal Springs will still apply.
Warning/Disclaimer: COVID-19 Pandemic is Ongoing. The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, is an extremely contagious virus that spreads easily through person-to-person contact. Federal and state authorities recommend social distancing as a means to prevent the spread of the virus. COVID-19 can lead to severe illness, personal injury, permanent disability, and death. Participating in this organization’s programs or accessing our facilities could increase the risk of contracting COVID-19. This organization in no way warrants that COVID-19 infection will not occur through participation in our programs or accessing our facilities. Participants are required to follow all current CDC guidelines and NJ Governor’s Executive Orders pertaining to COVID-19.
**IF A DATE IS BLANK OR MARKED IN RED THAT MEANS TICKETS ARE NOT AVAILABLE FOR THAT DAY. TICKETS ARE AVAILABLE AT APPROXIMATELY 4PM THE DAY BEFORE YOUR ANTICIPATED VISIT. PLEASE BE CAREFUL THAT YOU CHOOSE THE CORRECT AVAILABLE DAY THAT YOU WISH TO VISIT.**
**YOU DO NOT NEED TO HAVE AN ONLINE ACCOUNT TO PURCHASE CRYSTAL SPRING TICKETS. YOU WILL BE ABLE TO DO A GUEST CHECKOUT.**